Sometimes people just don't understand...

Tuesday 4 December 2012

~ I don't deserve you...I never did.
~ Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand.

~ No matter what, no matter who, no matter what I do, somebody hates me. -Reel Big Fish-

~ Cause fucking up takes practice, and I feel I'm well rehearsed.

~ I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry.

~ I've learned it takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it.

~ Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.

~ Why can't you just love me for who I am?

~ Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense? Well that's how I feel right now...I feel like I'm facing everything myself, with nothing but tears and a fake smile...

~ I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain.

~ Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.

~ When I cry at night, the only thing I can think to myself is...how can I seem so---perfectly fine in the morning. Why do I smile like nothing is wrong? And how does not one single person notice that I'm not okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear visitor put your Comment :) By your Comment we can improve our Blog and give feedback to you.

 

© 2011 Er Google

Template By ErGoogle - Design Google Blogs - Join us on Facebook Er Google