Sometimes people just don't understand...

Tuesday 4 December 2012
~ I don't know what I want in life. I don't know what I want right now. All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any more of me left. Everything that ever cause a tear to trickle down my cheeks, I run away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I don't know what to do. I just know that the pain I felt so long ago, it's hurting ten times more.

~ Teardrops slowly fall from my eyes as I look to the sky, and I question how come life keeps passing me right on by. I just wonder why I can't escape, is this my fate? To always be unhappy and how much longer must I wait...

~ Words hurt more than anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever.

~ It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you. -Scrubs-

~ I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by, I wanna get lost and I don't know why. -Everclear-

~ Have you ever lived my life, have you ever spent one minute in my shoes? If you haven't, then tell me why you judge me like you do.

~ Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

~ I'm not saying I have nothing. I'm not saying I'm gone completely. It's just sometimes it's all a bit too much to handle. Sometimes I feel like it's too much. I'm not going to do anything stupid because I know it will get better, it has to right? Otherwise there wouldn't be anyone who would live past their teenage years. But for now, just for now, it hurts.

~ You know sometimes, like when someone dies, and you're sad, and it's ok to be sad? But then there are times when you're supposed to be happy but you're sad anyway...and those times are even worse than the times when you're supposed to be sad.

~ I just don't feel like I know myself very well right now, so how can I be sure about anything? Most of the time I feel so awkward, you know, like I don't belong in my own skin, I get frustrated at everything, I could just scream and there's no reason for it, I just hate myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear visitor put your Comment :) By your Comment we can improve our Blog and give feedback to you.

 

© 2011 Er Google

Template By ErGoogle - Design Google Blogs - Join us on Facebook Er Google