Sometimes people just don't understand...

Tuesday 4 December 2012
~  She says she doesn't care, but her eyes tell a different story.

~ Behind my smile is a hurting heart.  Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.  Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me.

~ To tell you the truth, I've just been avoiding everything.

~Don't say you know me, when I don't even know myself.

~ I think I'm afraid of being happy because everytime I'm happy, something bad always happens.

~ Just once I want someone to look at me right away and think I was beautiful. Not after they get to know me, or after they see inside my soul, just me.  I want to walk in a room and light up, not blend.

~ I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much.

~ A golden heart stopped beating, working hands went to rest.  He broke many hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best.

 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear visitor put your Comment :) By your Comment we can improve our Blog and give feedback to you.

 

© 2011 Er Google

Template By ErGoogle - Design Google Blogs - Join us on Facebook Er Google